What We Treat
Gaspar Doctors of Physical Therapy offer a highly innovative approach to patient recovery and rehabilitation.
Our therapists are very involved in each of their patients particular therapy needs. Communication with the patient as well as the referring physician, is a key component in rapid recovery. With each visit the patient makes to our facility, their progress is documented allowing the therapist to thoroughly acquaint themselves with the patients overall ability to reach their original goals established in the initial evaluation. Our patients are guaranteed an appropriate amount of "hands-on" time with their therapist. This instills a high level of confidence in the patient that they are receiving the highest quality and most thorough treatment available.
Patient education is a critical component in arriving at a functional and pain-free lifestyle. Our therapists spend a good deal of time teaching the patient how to maximize their recovery rate by providing a comprehensive home exercise program.
Gaspar Doctors of Physical Therapy has the ability to create an individualized program from any injury relating to the following:
- Cardiac rehabilitation for any heart attack, bypass surgery, angioplasty
- Orthopaedic treatment for any muscle, tendon, or joint injury
- Peripheral vascular disease and pulmonary programs
- Urinary Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Aquatic therapy after back surgery, for arthritis, sports rehab
- Orthotic therapy and custom foot orthoses
- Post-surgical care-We have extensive experience in rehabilitating difficult cases
- Sports rehab-We have successfully rehabilitated high school, college, and professional athletes
- Motor vehicle accident-Whiplash/spine care is one of our specialties
- Arthritis programs for neck, back, shoulder, knee, hands, and feet
- Balance and Stability programs
- Golf programs to improve your game
- TMJ/TMD, Head, Neck Pain Program
- Hand and lower extremity therapy