Solana Beach Therapists
Jeffrey P. Brown
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, USC 2000
- Clinical Director/Partner Office-Solana Beach
Dr. Brown is a University of Southern California 2000 graduate from the Department of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy program.
Specializing in Orthopedics, Geriatric and Spine Care, Orthotics Fabrication.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, USC 1999
- Clinical Director/Partner - Solana Beach
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) (APTA)
Dr. Schreckengaust is a University of Southern California 1999 graduate from the Department of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy program.
Specializing in Orthopedic Injuries, Athletic Injuries, Sports Medicine, Knee, Spine and Shoulder Injuries, Foot/Ankle injuries, Post-Surgical patients, and TMJ Disorders.
Summer Somple Pountney
- Doctor Of Physical Therapy, MSMC 2006
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)(APTA)
- Director of Aquatic Therapy
- Solana Beach, Magdalena-Ecke YMCA Encinitas
Dr. Pountney is a Mount St. Mary's 2006 graduate from the Department of Physical Therapy.
Specializing in sports medicine, orthopedics, wellness & prevention.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Medical College of Georgia, 2010
- Solana Beach
Dr. Caisse is a graduate from Medical College of Georgia's 2010 Department of Physical Therapy.
Interests/Specialties: Orthopedic injuries, post-surgical rehabilitation and health & wellness.
- Doctor Of Physical Therapy, Northern Arizona University 2012
- Solana Beach
Dr. Boydston is a Northern Arizona University 2012 graduate from the Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
Dr. Boydston enjoys treating orthopedic and sport injuries. He specializes in manual therapy and treatment of joint dysfunction specifically in back pain and sport related injuries.