Gaspar Doctors of Physical Therapy Introduces The GRAVITY System...
The Future of Fitness and Wellness
Have you ever joined a health club but don't ever go? Have you started an exercise program or made New Years resolutions only to quit? It's time you approach wellness in new way and we have the answer for you.
Located at the new Physical Therapy Center,
700 Garden View Court, Suite 103 in Encinitas.
Group or Personalized GRAVITY Sessions with Melodie Hixson, ATC
Melodie, a board certified Athletic Trainer and GRAVITY Instructor, helps you reach your goals with the use of the GRAVITY Training System (GTS)!
What is the GRAVITY Training System?
- The GTS is a versatile piece of equipment that engages all 5 components of exercise:
- Body Composition
- Muscular Endurance
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Muscular Strength
The GTS uses Gravity as its resistance source, therefore creating a natural resistance that doesn't vary from the beginning to the end of an exercise.
- For Clients of Any Age
- For Any Fitness Level
- Work Every Major Muscle Group
- Strengthening at Your Own Desired Difficulty
GRAVITY Program Offerings
GRAVITYStrengthTraining: An upbeat, 30-minute, total body, group strength training workout designed to maximize time and efficiency. Participants achieve quick results working at their own personal level of achievement.
GRAVITYPilates: A one on one pilates training session that focuses on improving:
- Body Awareness
- Spinal Alignment
- Neuromuscular Control
The assistance technology provided by the GTS allows participants to achieve traditionally advanced exercises earlier in their training, thereby creating an environment for participants to feel success quickly.
GRAVITYFusion: A one on one training session blending GRAVITY Pilates and GRAVITY Strength training together creating a functional and effective workout.
GRAVITYPersonalTraining: One on one or couples training is available for the Strength, Pilates or Fusion Series.
(30-45min, 3-4 people)
- GRAVITYStrengthTraining- $25/session
- 8 sessions- $160 ($20/session)
- 16 sessions- $300+1 free ($17.65/session)
(one hour, couples training)
- GRAVITYStrength- $45/session
- GRAVITYPilates- $45/session
- GRAVITYFusion- $45/session
- 4 sessions- $160 (save $20)
- 8 sessions- $280 (save $40)
- 16 sessions- $560+1 free (SAVE $205)
(1 hour, one on one)
- GRAVITYStrength- $65
- GRAVITYPilates- $65
- GRAVITYFusion- $65
- 4 sessions-$240 (save $20)
- 8 sessions-$440 (save $80)
- 16 sessions-$880+1 free (SAVE $211)
SPECIAL BONUS (a $100 value)
Purchase 8 or more GRAVITY semi-private, or private sessions, and receive pre and post:
- Body Fat Testing
- Weight Measurement
- Girth Measurement
- Blood Oxygen Levels
- Resting Heart Rate Analysis
- Blood Pressure Measurements
**Receive one free group session for every friend you refer!!**
Total Wellness Package
A customized program designed by your collaborating team of professionals, dedicated towards achieving your individual wellness needs and goals. Your team will meet once a month to discuss your goals, and your progress towards those goals.
Depending on your needs, after your initial consultation, you will choose 6 options from the following categories:
- Nutrition Consultation: Registered dietitian, Mya Steinhardt, RD, will discuss healthy diet, weight control, and address specific dietary needs or concerns
- Resting Metabolic Rate/Body Fat Testing: a 12 minute test measuring rate of metabolism; Learn how it may affect the ability to maintain a healthy weight.
- EKG/ECG Exercise Test and Cardiovascular Risk Screening: a 12-lead resting EKG, graded exercise with ECG, blood pressure, exercise response monitoring, and the Framingham Cardiovascular Risk Analysis for determining 10-year risk and relative risk of a cardiovascular event.
- VO2 Max Testing-The "Gold Standard" Test for Cardiovascular Fitness: Graded exercise test on a stationary bike or treadmill, that measures ability to intake, transport, and utilize oxygen.
- Musculoskeletal and Postural Exam: An individual screening focusing on posture, strength, stability, flexibility, or specific musculoskeletal complaints/concerns.
- GRAVITY Strength/Pilates Personal Training: A one-on-one training session on the dynamic & functional GTS machine, customized to meet your individual needs and goals.
This Total Wellness Assessment is available for purchase. Inquire within for additional pricing information.