Paul D. Gaspar
- Doctor Of Physical Therapy, USC 1992
- President/Founder of Gaspar Physical Therapy
- Cardiac Certified Specialist (CCS) (APTA)
- Bressi Ranch (Carlsbad), Encinitas
Dr. Gaspar is a University of Southern California 1992 graduate from their Department of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy program. Co-author of a textbook chapter in a clinical textbook on cardiovascular disease PT and primary investigator, for two orthopaedic research studies. He also developed California Physical Therapy Association standards for practice excellence.
James "Craig" Rice
- Doctor Of Physical Therapy, USC 1999
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)(APTA)
- Clinical Director/Partner - Encinitas Office
Dr. Rice is a University of Southern California 1999 graduate from their Department of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy program.
Specializing in Orthopaedics, Spine Care, Shoulder and Knee injuries, Sports Medicine, Personal Training, Balance Disorders.
Kai Somple Marcus
- Director of Aquatic Therapy
- Doctor Of Physical Therapy, MSMC 2006
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)(APTA
- Encinitas, Encinitas Magdalena-Ecke YMCA
Dr. Somple is a Mount St. Mary's 2006 graduate from the Department of Physical Therapy.
Specializes in orthopedic injuries with an emphasis in sports related injuries, as well as practicing aquatic therapy.
Jennifer Curry, OTR/L/CHT
- Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy from NYU - 1993
- Certified Hand Therapist since 2002
- American Council of Exercise (ACE) certified since 2000
Specializes in upper extremity injuries & disorders in orthopedics, neurological , post surgical, and splint fabrication. Trained in ergonomics / workstation evaluation as well as teaching group exercise classes.
- Doctor Of Physical Therapy, Chapman University 2007
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) (APTA)
Dr. Paik is a Chapman University 2007 graduate from the Physical Therapy program.
Specializing in Orthopedics, Athletic Injuries, Shoulder, Back and Knee Injuries.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Chapman University 2011
Dr. DeSchaaf is a Chapman University 2011 graduate from the Physical Therapy program.
Specializing in orthopedics with a special interest in women's health.